Department of Commerce
In quest for Knowledge and Excellence in Commerce Education.
Nurturing, Empowering, Updating and Making Students Techno-Savvy, For Meeting Future Challenges and Opportunities.
- To indoctrinate learner centric teaching methods.
- To impart knowledge and skills essential for being successful in business, trade and commerce field.
- To develop dynamic, competent, professional for nation building.
- To develop Centre of Excellence in Commerce Education.
- To develop research skills for being employable in Commerce arena
Year of Establishment : 2017
Co-ordinator : Dr. D.Y. Chacharkar
Apart from curricular and co-curricular activities the department has been distinctive in various activities.
1. Marking the importance of Values and Events
In the department, values are transmitted among students in innovative ways. They took rally around the campus on Ozone Day. Importance of values is depicted through skits. Debates, discussions and activities are organised for students.
2. Communication with Parents
Communication is essential for development of student. Department communicates with Parents of the students frequently. To keep parents updated about their child and his/her progress.
3. Forum for Interaction with Alumni
Alumni interactions with other students create a healthy environment.They share their experience and guide them for their Endeavour. Occasion of celebration becomes more happening with their presence. Students are motivated by their alumni.